Introduction and Acceptance
If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms, please do not access or use this Site.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any damage to you, your computer, or your other property, due to your access to, use of, or downloading of this Site or any materials provided on this Site.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in these Terms or applicable Additional Terms, copyright in the content of this Site, including but not limited to the Site material arrangement, all trademarks, service marks, and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code), (collectively, the “Site Content”) and all intellectual property rights to the same are owned by Eternity Club Ministry, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. All rights reserved.
Except for the limited use rights granted to you in these Terms, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the Site or any Site Content. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are expressly reserved.
This Site is provided to share God’s love through Christ, to encourage, edify and equip Users. You may view, download for temporary storage purposes only and print pages from the Site for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms. You must not:
- use, reproduce, sell, rent, sub-license, republish, edit, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, or otherwise exploit material on this Site for any purpose whatsoever without obtaining prior written consent from us or, in the case of third-party content, its respective licensor. Content is exclusively made available only for personal, non-commercial use on your personal computer or mobile device.
- use this Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- use this Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications and/or any purposes related to marketing; conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Site without the Club’s express written consent.
If you wish to make use of any material on this Site, please write to us. When using this Site, you consent to comply with all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws, including, without limitation, copyright law.
In these Terms, “Your User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Site, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Eternity Club Ministry a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute Your User Content in any existing or future media.
You also grant to the Club the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your User Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or the Club or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any User Content to the Site that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
The Club reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Site, or stored on the Club’s servers, or hosted or published upon this Site.
Notwithstanding the Club’s rights under these Terms in relation to Your User Content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this Site.
Linking to Site
We hereby extend you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for you to link to the Site home page from any site you own or control that is not a misrepresentation to this Site, and/or the Club.
You must not use any inline linking technique to link to this Site and/or frame the Site Content using any framing or similar technology.
All of our rights and remedies are expressly reserved. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms or applicable Additional Terms, we reserve the right to prohibit linking to the Site for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, even if the linking complies with the requirements described above.
Hyperlink and Third Party Websites
We do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered by or contents contained in any of these third-party websites.
We hereby disclaim all liability for all information, materials, or any failure of products or services posted, advertised or that may be accessed at any of the third-party websites linked to this Site.
This Site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Club makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Site or the information and materials provided on this Site.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Club does not warrant that:
- this Site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Site is complete, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
The Club will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Site:
- to the extent that the Site is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if the Club has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this Site disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this Site disclaimer will exclude or limit the Club’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the Club’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the Club or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for the Club to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this Site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Site disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Site.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, the Club has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the Club’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Site.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Site disclaimer will protect the Club’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as the Club.
If any provision of this Site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Site disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Eternity Club Ministry and undertake to keep the Club indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the Club to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of the Club’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms.
Breaches of these Terms
If a provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us by clicking here.