Thank God I Married An Alcoholic
God has created in mankind a desire for life, and the desire to have it more abundantly.
We all know, however, that trials, troubles, health concerns, family and relation problems can come our way.
This book tells the true story of how these difficulties were handled in a way that saw them overcome and caused one to blossom like a rose.
Truly revealing how God can turn all things to good, and how He can make all things beautiful in His time.
The words within are written to give hope, encouragement, and faith for the reader to come to truly know God’s love and His enabling abundant grace that causes us to walk stronger and enjoy life. Amen!
Book Introduction by Rev. Mabley
Growing up believing that I was ugly and that my father hated me took a toll on my self-esteem. When I discovered that Father God loved me, however, a delightful, refreshing love relationship began.
Growing in grace enabled me to go through life’s ups and downs in God’s strength, and to live and enjoy the true life Father sent Jesus to give me.
“Soldiering on”is a battle cry at times, but seeing the fruit of labours is worth it all. Amen!
Thank you for your generous support to the Ministry.
For non-credit card donations, please contact us at:
Eternity Club Ministries
5608 Inman Avenue
BC, Canada V5H 2L7
Tel: 1(604) 437-5500
Fax: 1(604) 437-3260
Get a copy of this life-changing book and invest in this Ministry.
Click on the Donate Button Below
Donation: CAD$ 20.00
How to Donate: Step-by-Step Guide
- To donate, kindly click on the DONATE yellow colour icon above.
- A transaction form will pop up in a new tab as shown in the sample below.
- Enter the donation amount of your choice.
- In the “Write a note (optional)” line, tell us how many books you like. You can donate without requesting for a book too.
- Complete the rest of the form details and press “Donate Now” button.
- Note that all your transaction details go directly to PayPal.