Great Testaments of God’s Healing Power and Answer to Prayers
Pearl G. was diagnosed with four types of arthritis and several health issues including facial neuralgia, migraine headache and deterioration of the spine when she came to Eternity Club fellowship.
Her illnesses had confined her to a wheelchair for 15 months. She suddenly got out of the wheelchair and walk when she was prayed for at Eternity Club fellowship.
Jean G. in California contacted our prayer team when her doctor advised her that she has cancer. A month or so later she met with the prayer team to announce the good news that she has been healed.
Recovery from Cancer
A team worker’s relative was diagnosed with terminal cancer in the brain and lungs. Within 3 months of prayers and claiming God’s word in Jeremiah 33:6 where God said I will bring health, healing and cure you and reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth – and after some treatment, the cancer was totally dormant!
The family is trusting God the cancer will never return and we claim in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s word in Nehemiah 1:9 that the same affliction will not strike twice. Praise God forever more.
A.M. was scheduled for retina/cataract surgery. After much prayers and claiming God’s healing promises, she went to the hospital for her scheduled operation.
Her specialist ordered a final eye scan before the procedure. Following the scan, he told her that she has a healthy retina and do not have to touch her eye.
The surgery was cancelled. God answered her prayers and honoured His word that was claimed for victory.
Rev. Audrey Mabley was hit on her left knee by a 90 pound, running dog. Sometime later, while walking down her stairs, she heard a tearing sound in her left knee.
She collapsed and ended in the hospital. An MRI scan showed a torn meniscus. The doctor said the injury will never heal, but she chose to believe God’s word.
By the stripes of Jesus Christ she was healed. She continued to pray and claim God’s healing words and had others agree with her.
The following Sunday she preached sitting in a wheelchair and even did a revival healing service telling her congregation that she would soon be wheelchair-free.
A week later, she was preaching holding on to a walker, and the third week she was walking with a cane and shortly after she was cane-free. Meanwhile, surgery was scheduled for her knee injury.
She visited her surgeon who is a Christian, and told him that she no longer has a walking problem. The surgery was put on hold. A year and a half later, she asked the surgeon for an MRI scan to prove the Lord healed her knee. A scan was scheduled.
With great excitement, the surgeon called her on Friday after office hours to inform her that her meniscus was healed. At 75 years old, Rev. Audrey Mabley is still walking. Praise God! He answered prayers and honoured his word with healing.
John S., a faithful servant of the Lord never missed a Sunday service in over 17 years setting up and operating the sound system.
He was in dire need of a decent place to live. God answered his prayers and honoured his faithfulness with a BC Housing bachelor apartment.
A miracle indeed as there are about 2,000 people on the BC Housing wait list.
When God is going to do something wonderful, he begins with a challenge. If he is going to do something amazing, he begins with an impossibility.— Anonymous
2023 PRAISE REPORTS
- While seeking prayer during a telecast, B.E. was led to know and to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. Welcome B.E. to the Kingdom of God. Thank you, Jesus!
- A Miracle! S.B. is living in the wilderness and was not seeking work. A dream job with a dream location and pay, at a waterfront resort, was offered to him. So close, he can go home for lunch. His words, “Our King has fully restored me!” Hallelujah!
- P. C. and a group of ladies where so blessed during the Daniel fast, they all agree it was the best fast ever. Amen!
- Thank you! Holy Abba, Oscar had prayer for healing and to be filled with Blessed Holy Spirit, he confessed Jesus Christ is his Lord! Hallelujah!
- N.M. was so blessed while listening to the song “This is a song from Jesus” by Suzanne Degroot. His reaction was to salute and say “Praise the Lord “He felt so close to the Lord and so truly blessed. Amen!
- Pastor Tiny prayed for a lady with “high stress” and within a few minutes ‘all’ stress was gone. Praise God!
- Praise the Lord! Joni’s granddaughter Catlyn accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. While they were visiting on the phone. Hallelujah!
- Young Chris, Rev. Mabley nephew was critically ill! It was very serious he was not able to breath on his own ‘But’ God answered prayer! He is now in recovery and breathing normally. Thank you, Lord Jesus!
- Praise God! L.T. is hire as an auto body worker which she had been praying for, she is very happy with it.
- Praise the Lord! D.F.called for prayer and was led to accept Christ Jesus as her Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah!
- Thank you, Lord Jesus! A miracle, Rev. Mabley’s car needed a new motor at 79,000 Km. It was past a 5-year warranty but the company Kia has granted a $10,000 motor to be installed for free. A true Miracle.
- Praise God! Pastor H. was blessed to meet a lovely Christian lady, they are now joined in marriage
- Prayer was answered for J.H. She was struggling financially and needed to find another job to make ends meet each month, her Old Age Security was raised by 50% each month. Thank you, Jesus.
- K. received Christ into her heart at the BMO bank when Pastor Audrey shared the gospel with her.Hallelujah!
- A true blessing! God is so good after months of prayer L.C. prayers were answered when her friend’s taxicab was returned to him safely.
- Praise God, He blessed our Christmas dinner outreach, there was a chorus of folks saying Jesus Christ is my Lord. Hallelujah!!!
- S.K. had prayer and was gloriously baptized in the Holy Spirit by Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
- Hallelujah! A Miracle A.M. grandson and family are moving from an apartment into a three-bedroom townhouse in a Co-op! Thank you, Lord Jesus!
- The Holy Spirit led D.B., who needed a healing to turn on the telecast, as Rev. Audrey prayed on TV, D.B. received a healing touch. Hallelujah!
- K.L. prayed with Rev. Mabley to have Jesus Christ as Lord! All glory to God!
- Being out of job for 5 years, Jesus led R.A. to sell his jeep. The sale amount helped him to pay off all his debts and monies left over. Thank you, Lord Jesus!
- Praise God! Rev. Audrey shared the gospel with Sydney B. and she received Jesus Christ as Lord.
- Scott had prayer to be filled/baptized in Blessed Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!
- M.H. was struggling financially and resisted a temptation to take a roll of toilet paper from the public washroom. His pastor which was not aware of his needs, blessed him with 24 rolls on the same day. Thank you, Jesus!
- Rev. Audrey shared the gospel with Stella in a parking lot and led her in prayer to received Jesus. All glory to the Lord!
- U.G. needed transportation for a health issue and God supernaturally provided! Thank you Jesus!
- Praise the Lord, E.A.’s shingles was healed in a short time span.
- All glory to Mighty God! KD accepted Jesus as her savior.
- Thank you Jesus, prayer request answered! Mary found a tenant which was her only source of income.
- Praise The Lord, DG is healed from constant tendonitis.
- Hallelujah! R.S. is filled gloriously with the Holy Spirit after praying with Rev. Mabley.
- Praise The Lord for answered prayer from the Prayer Team- G.P. (a senior) got help to assemble her bookshelf.
- All glory to God! I.T. heart issues showed improvement.
- M.M. made a deep fresh commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and had prayer for infilling of Blessed Holy Spirit. All glory to The Lord!
- Praise The Lord, R.J. handmaiden of God recovered from covid, made a fresh commitment of Jesus as Lord!
- Hallelujah! Funds came in for Rev. Mabley to stay ‘on air’ for 3 more weeks!
- Praise God, because of answered prayer and years of faithful service, K.C. is promoted to Grocery Manager!
- Thank you God for answered prayers! Pastor Audrey can remain at her medical clinic (she has been there for 46 years!) after her family doctor retired.
- Praise The Lord, Ryan was very ill with heart issue and was able to get an earlier surgery
despite covid cancellations and now recovering and back to restricted work schedule.
- J. was a drug addict for 20 years and after 13 years of continuing prayer by his parents, he is 16 months drug FREE now! He is also back to church praising and following Jesus Christ. All glory to the Lord!
- S.B. needed to make an emergency purchase and have no idea how to pay for it. He sought the Lord and Praise God, the Lord blessed him with exactly the amount needed. Amen!
- L.E. asked Christ to be her Lord and Savior at our last Christmas dinner, Hallelujah!
- R.S. just got baptized and it was his best weekend of his life so filled with joy. Amen!
- E.A. was stricken with shingles and the power of prayer immediately healed her. Praise the Lord!
- Prayer was answered when I.C.B.C. claim was settled bringing huge financial relief to the family.
- Hallelujah! A.S. has received Jesus Christ as her personal Savior.
- Terry received a huge telephone bill which she did not incurred and immediately after prayer with Pastor Audrey; she received a call acknowledging that the bill was send to her in error. Praise the Lord for quick answered prayer!
- Prayer answered, P.G.’s home is now mold free! Praise the Lord
- L.M. was fearful to remarry, after praying the Holy Spirit came upon her with shacking and laughter, she was set free from the fear. Thank you Holy Spirit!
- M.K. (90+yrs old) had an appointment with doctor for special procedure, she was fearful as it can be difficult! BUT God answered prayer! ALL was peaceful and good! Amen!
- J.D.’s son free from drugs and alcohol for one year! Thank you Jesus!
- Praise God, prayer was said in agreement for Nelson to become assistant manager. Within days,promotion granted! Hallelujah!